Marketing is all about shaping the prospect’s belief: turning their desire into demand for your product before you ever even talk about the product. This is just one of the MASSIVE takeaways shared by today’s very awesome guest, marketing funnel master Todd Brown, founder and CEO of Marketing Funnel Automation.
Inspired by a single piece of direct-response copy he got in the mail, Todd catapulted himself into the world of marketing years ago and never looked back. Today, he’s enamored with the idea of salesmanship multiplied through readily repeatable, automated means that any entrepreneur can use to grow a healthy business.
Todd brings incredibly valuable marketing concepts and strategies that every entrepreneur needs to know shared on this week’s episode so don’t miss out!
“Selling Should Only Happen At The End Of The Marketing Campaign.” – Todd Brown
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How he got introduced to the world of direct response marketing
- The difference between marketing and selling
- The 5 levels of prospect awareness and using marketing messages that fits
- Delivering a “Marketing Argument” to create buying demand for your offer
- Choosing the appropriate content topic to get prospect’s attention
- Avoid getting too obsessive about marketing metrics
- Marketing strategy when targeting an unaware market
- The importance of coming up with a BIG marketing idea before you start anything
- Automation strategies that you should start implementing in your business and marketing campaigns
- Strategies to find affiliates and get them excited in promoting your products
- Todd’s favorite books that he recommend
Contact Todd Brown:
- Todd’s Website Marketing Funnel Automation (acquire maximum customer on AutoPilot)
- Todd Brown’s E5 C.A.M.P. Masterclass (generate steady new customer sales, every day)
References & links mentioned:
- Agora (a community for companies that celebrate the virtue of thinking independently and taking individual responsibility for your health, wealth, and future)
- Product Launch Formula (proven, step-by-step process that shows you exactly how to launch a product)
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing
- Conversion Fly (tracking application to optimize every piece of your marketing)
- Drip (turn email contacts into customers with marketing automation)
- Ready, Fire, Aim (book by Michael Masterson)
- Breakthrough Advertising (book by Eugene M. Schwartz)
- The Advertising Solution (by Craig Simpson)
- Interview with Brad Costanzo – If you liked this episode with Todd Brown, you’ll also love our episode with Brad.
- Interview With Chris Mercer – Learn how to dial in your tracking
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!