Lisa Cherney, now known as The Queen of Clarity, is the host of the ground-breaking confession-based GFR Podcast show for successful soulful entrepreneurs and founder of the GFR Squad, a lively community that is serious about embracing the GFR lifestyle and living a life without regrets.
In this show, we dive into Lisa’s GFR Commandments and how these insights and confessions will help you determine where you may be stuck and whether you may be ready for a new strategy – what Lisa has coined as “Unmentoring”. We also get some advice in regards to our own business and how to deal with anxiety as we get more and more opportunities to speak on stage and connect with other podcasters.
Lisa discusses how, just because something is successful and people like it, doesn’t mean you have to keep doing it. She always knew she had a low tolerance for not being happy, but now she knows her mission is to help other successful and soulful business owners GFR so they can get out of their own way and help more people. Once you’ve listened, be sure to check our shows with Aaron Fletcher and Jason Moffatt where we talk about having a successful business while also making time for your relationships and the ultimate lifestyle.
“The truth is that with all of the marketing, whiz bangy things that we all go to conferences to learn, and all the automation and new tech, the best way to stand out is to be ourselves.” – Lisa Cherney
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- What are the GFR Commandments and how they can help you get real with yourself
- Another shoutout to Steve!
- Why Lisa left a great paying job and how she was able to find her true calling, at a young age
- How to deal with self-sabotage
- Your personal evolution, how to be real to your audience even if that means being putting off others
- Why trusting your struggle actually helps serve your mission and your audience
- Several of Lisa’s “confession” questions which will really get thinking
- Why you may need to be “unmentored”
- And much, much more!
Contact Lisa Cherney:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Download the 12 GFR Commandments
- I Can See Clearly Now By Wayne Dyer
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Today’s show is co-sponsored by both LinkedIn Marketing Solutions and by Easy Webinar and Casey Zeman. Casey has put together a 20% off deal for our listeners. Be sure to check them out as they have live webinars, hybrid webinars, automated webinars, and social media functionality, everything you need for webinars in a single platform.
- Text the word “COMP” to 38470 to get the notes from this episode! They are free, but be quick because, after a couple of weeks, they’ll go away (or go to HustleandFlowchart.com/comp) if you are on desktop
- How To Live Like You’re Permanently On Vacation – Jason Moffatt
- A 3-Step Framework To Automate Everything – Aaron Fletcher
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!