At his first marketing job, Liam Austin saw that online businesses were the future. But how to start one himself? On a whim, he started a group on LinkedIn for entrepreneurs. When he checked in months later there were over 100,000 members begging him to do something. So he did.
Liam has launched and hosted 14 virtual summits and interviewed over 400 experts. He is the co-founder of Entrepreneurs HQ, which delivers one marketing tactic from a proven entrepreneur to your inbox daily. His mission is to make it easy for anyone to learn and utilize the strategies of proven entrepreneurs for their business.
Promoting a summit is barely more work than a webinar, so why not go big? Join Matt and Joe as Liam shows them exactly why virtual summits generate audiences that webinars can only dream of and his simple, foolproof system to launch a summit in just 90 days. When you’re done, turn this episode into a webinar masterclass and follow up with Casey Zeman and Joel Erway.
The biggest benefit of a summit is not the money… the reason you’re doing a summit is to build up your network, your email list, and an audience to ultimately take them down a path with you.” -Liam Austin
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to build a 100,000 member group on LinkedIn
- Why virtual summits are way less work than webinars (and a better value for you and your audience)
- A system to turn one summit into a year of evergreen content
- Your 90-day calendar to launch a summit from scratch
- Ad tactics that get 80% opt-in rate from your audience
- The 5 boxes that design high-value summits
- A simple offer to land big-name speakers
- How to easily manage 30+ speakers and not burn out
- Timing your summit for the best market impact
- What gets real revenue out of your summit (it’s not tickets!)
- An offer that turns customers into loyal advocates
- The 3 partnerships that drive massive traffic to your summit
Contact Liam Austin:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Free Evergreen Traffic Playbook
- The Perpetual Audience Growth Course – Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic day in and day out
- GenM (Sponsor) – Find marketing apprentices for $50/mo
- Work Less, Make More by James Schramko
- The Rookies Guide To Webinars – Casey Zeman
- Current Tactics To Get Amazing Results With Webinars – Joel Erway
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!