Today we have an interesting chat with Karl Steinmeyer, as we deep dive into SEO. Karl is a partner of our Homebrew Academy website and we’ll get into some of the details he’s doing there for us and how he’s helped us to improve the site. We’ve brought Karl on board to help us run this business since he’s an SEO ninja who has some amazing content strategies and is awesome at building content marketing plans.
In this show he talks about all the little tips, tricks, and strategies he uses to really crank up the SEO, using Ahrefs among other things and some cool ways you can use this tool we love. Karl actually did an audit on our website and dives into the health score as well as other things we can be doing to improve. We also talk about Pinterest and best practices on how to drive traffic to your brand using this site.
“If anyone wants to level up the monetization on their website that’s monetized heavily with Amazon links they can look into creating their own products or private labeling a product and that’s one of the different avenues to go down if you’re looking for different ways to monetize those types of websites.” – Karl Steinmeyer
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- On-page and off-page SEO strategies you need to know
- Content strategies and what types of content to have on your site
- How to find low hanging fruit keywords
- How to use Pinterest to grow your brand
- How to perform an SEO audit
- Ways to leverage the most out of our website
- What the heck is helium beer
- And much, much more!
Contact Karl Steinmeyer:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- This is a super sponsored episode by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com which we delve into quite a lot in this show. We use this amazing tool pretty much daily, and if you listen back to some of our most recent episodes, we breakdown some of the tactics we use in our intros, such as website audits, looking at our competitors’ websites, and finding low hanging fruit keywords for easy Google rankings. It’s like having cheat codes for business. As of this episode, they have a 7 day $7 trial, so be sure to check it out.
- Google developer tools
- Homebrew Academy
- Media Vine
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!