We are back and in this episode, we got the chance to speak with Kamal Ravikant, someone we’ve wanted to chat with for a while, so we rearranged our schedules to make this happen. This guy has lived many lifetimes already, and he’s experienced loss, distilled what he’s learned from it, and provides practical ways which helped him to improve his life and others in a very simple way. You may recall he put out a book called “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It “. We dive into the reasons why he wrote this book, the backstory, and you’ll hear how his story was not what we expected at all in regards to how he got to where he is today.
Kamal got so much feedback from his book (which went viral) that he decided to go back and rework it, adding in some step by step advice, so it’s very fresh new content. It’s an expanded version with a boatload of practical advice including an actual manual in the book on how to proceed. Each step is broken down and he told us that he has not only learned a lot but gets a ton of feedback from people who reach out to him (he actually includes his email address in the book)! His ideas are not only powerful but the simplicity of it all is a winner.
As you listen, you will hear us share some of our own struggles and Kamal’s input om those struggles. You’ll also hear how even though he is deep into business, his talk starts with making sure you have your stuff together internally. When you are done, be sure to check out some of our previous shows dealing with mindset and business with Nancy Marmolejo and Aaron Fletcher.
“It was in that moment of darkness, where I had nothing left to want to go on, I made a decision that I was going to get out of it. And how I did it, I don’t know where it came from but I wrote a vow to myself in my journal. It was a vow to love myself.” – Kamal Ravikant
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- What happened when Kamal had a near-death experience recently and how he has rebounded
- How to figure out your physical well-being, relationship well-being, etc. so that your business will improve as well.
- How his first book when viral and all the new changes with this updated version
- A simple breathing practice you can use when dealing with anxiety
- What sets Kamal apart from so many other writers out there to really connect with his readers
- How to set yourself apart in your marketing and social media
- What Kamal learned from talking with a Navy seal sniper and how you can apply it to your own life
- How to create those deep mental patterns to lead you to a positive shift
- And much, much more!
Contact Kamal Ravikant:
- You can reach Kamal at his email which is in the book!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- We want to hear from you! Email Joe@EvergreenProfits.com to let Joe know what you think of this episode and how you are going to apply it to your life.
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Today’s show is co-sponsored by Easy Webinar and Casey Zeman. He has put together a 20% off deal for our listeners. Be sure to check them out as they have live webinars, hybrid webinars, automated webinars, and social media functionality, everything you need for webinars in a single platform.
- Text the word “COMP” to 38470 to get the notes from this episode! They are free but be quick because, after a couple of weeks, they’ll go away (or go to HustleandFlowchart.com/comp) if you are on a desktop
- A Simple Framework To Explain What Do You Do – Nancy Marmolejo
- A 3-Step Framework To Automate Everything – Aaron Fletcher
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!