On today’s show with Justin Schenck we cover quite a bit of ground because we have very similar business models. If you visit Growth Now Movement, he’s got his podcast as well as his virtual events, one of which we are speaking at. Justin focuses a little more on events where we focus a little more on affiliate marketing but outside of that sort of differentiator, we’re both very podcast-focused, and we’re both very relationship-building focused.
We dive into how he grew his podcast, how he got to be on the radar of some big-name celebrities, the value of enjoying the journey along the way, and why you don’t need as many listeners as you may think. You’ll hear his journey and the behind the scenes stuff of how his podcast exploded soon after only having 100 downloads to eventually land on the Inc. Magazine’s top podcast list. When you’re done listening, be sure to check out our other shows with Joe Sanok and Tyrone Shum, for more podcast tips, strategies, and how to get on those shows you want most.
“If you can’t pivot as an entrepreneur online right now, you’re gonna be in trouble long term…so prepare and set yourself up in the right way. I’m in the phase right now of pivoting and seeing how it goes.” – Justin Schenck
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Enjoying the journey along the way
- How recent events have forced Justin to evolve while staying true to his purpose
- A mid-day cigar break and what it means to take time for yourself
- A daily check-in with yourself to appreciate the small steps along the way to bigger goals
- What to do and not be concerned about if you are just starting out with a small audience
- The 1% method of improvement
- A cautionary tale of why you do not want to mess with the internet overlords
- How Justin gets big-name guests on his show
- You can save a life or change someone’s business forever with your show
- And much, much more!
Resources From Justin Schenck:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar, be sure to check them out as well, with this special discount for our listeners.
- How To Leverage Podcasts To Grow Your Business – Joe Sanok
- How To Grow A Podcast Past 1 Million Downloads – Tyrone Shum
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Justin:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!