In this episode we speak with a legendary founder! Justin Kan started Justin.tv, which eventually became Twitch, and then sold to Amazon for $970 million…
Justin’s gone on to become a successful investor and, most recently, the co-founder of Fractal.is, a platform that helps launch video games on the Solana blockchain.
We had the opportunity to sit down with Justin and chat about Justin.tv, Twitch, plant medicines, Web3, play-to-earn, gaming, his new platform, and much much more.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed With Justin Kan Include:
- The stories behind Justin.tv and Twitch
- What is was like to sell Twitch for $970 million
- Justin’s Ayahuasca journey
- Why Web3 is bigger than the gaming industry before it
- The reason behind the creation of Fractal.is
- How they vet out the best blockchain games
- Why they sell Fractal NFTs
- The upcoming game that Justin’s most excited about
References and Links Mentioned:
- Justin on YouTube
- Justin on Twitter
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!