Today we’re chatting with Justin Donald who has a podcast of his own and is the author of the book The Lifestyle Investor. Justin has a great way of thinking about what to do with your money after you make it. He has a cool paradigm shift in regards to what you do with both your money and your time.
You’ll learn all about how Justin has been able to create his investment lifestyle where not only are his monthly bills being met, but he is able to compound upon that income and use any excess to invest in some well thought out deals which are not run of the mill but also not high risk. He talks about what to do if you are just starting out with no assets, how to get your original principal back quickly, as well as his commandments for investing which had us in full agreement. When you’re done, get some more financial advice from our conversations with Danielle Town and Markian Sich.
“Lifestyle investing is living life on your terms, and investing in a way that provides an income based on assets that you own or unique investments so that you don’t have to work, you get to work.” – Justin Donald
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Using leverage and applying it to investment opportunities
- You don’t need hundreds of thousands of dollars to invest in real estate
- Breaking free from the golden handcuffs
- How to set yourself up to invest with as little as $1,000
- The beauty of other people’s money
- Recourse vs. Non-recourse loans
- Frictionless transitions
- Carving off thinking time
- Ways to get your principal back quickly that most people don’t consider
Resources From Justin Donald:
References and Links Mentioned:
- The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham
- Love Justice International
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How To Make Stock Investing “Not Scary” – Danielle Town
- How To Create Passive Income From Real Estate – Markian Sich
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Justin Donald:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!