John Crestani joins us today. We know you will love this show as much as we love chatting with a fellow affiliate marketer. John has some great “out of the box” strategies for affiliate marketing. He even experiments with places like Quora, Yelp, and many other platforms that aren’t typically associated with affiliate marketing.
John has been able to create a badass lifestyle business around affiliate marketing. In this episode, he shares his story and how he managed to get paid to experiment with different marketing strategies. His unique approach has allowed him to figure out how to monetize platforms that no one else has figured out how to monetize with affiliate marketing. We also get into the details behind his YouTube strategy as well as how he structures his infomercial business to get boatloads of sales to his book and course. If you love affiliate marketing check out our affiliate marketing strategy as well as this one from Stephen Esketzis and this one from Pat Flynn.
“Any way that you can communicate with another person through the internet is a way that you can market products.” – John Crestani
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to get cheap commercial spots on television
- The satisfaction of bringing the hedgehog along
- What drives John crazy (hint: it’s something Matt is amazing at)
- How to double your money on the back end
- The anti-McDonald’s remedy
- Which channels you probably do not want to run your infomercial on and why
- How a trip to Thailand with a well-known book started a new business idea
- Getting over imposter syndrome again
- And much, much more!
Follow John Crestani:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Cannella Media
- River Direct
- Four Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Rainbows End by Vernor Vinge
- Zero to One by Peter Thiel
- No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
- Reamde: A Novel by Neal Stephenson
- Tune into more episodes about Affiliate Marketing
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar, be sure to check them out as well, with this special discount for our listeners.
Enjoy this clip from our interview with John:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!