We have a great show today with Joel Erway of The Webinar Agency. We’re big fans of Joel’s selling process and the fact that he simplified the selling process dramatically and put all the obvious pieces out there. His power offer is so simple where he is basically making a no-brainer offer saying he can build this for you, you can have it within 24 hours and it’s guaranteed to make you more money than you spend on it. He also discusses his application process to pre-qualify a lead. You don’t always want to put the price on the application and set any expectations, because once you get someone on the phone, you might be able to offer them even more.
You can use this process with affiliate offers and even a hybrid model, using it with potential rev share deals. With Joel’s method, you are getting the hottest prospects and are ready to solve their problems. It’s a way to extend that relationship, so it can be a great way to bring your best buyers to you. We also talk about having the MQL and SQL when building your offer, and how identifying folks ahead of time is super powerful. When you are done be sure to listen to our conversations with Jason Fladlien, a webinar and handling sales objections master, and Sam Bell, who discusses high converting webinar audiences and value-based strategies.
“What we are doing is going after the solution aware market.” – Joel Erway
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- A big turning point in how Joel structured his offer
- How the power offer came to fruition and the amazing results that occurred
- A 90% reduction in cost per acquisition by flipping the offer around
- The steps that will define your own power offer
- The #1 mistake when creating a power offer and mini webinar
- Why you don’t always want to include the price in your application process
- The difference between MQL’s and SQL’s and which you should focus on
- How to get a complete mini-webinar done for you in ten days ready to launch
- Low ticket offers vs. high ticket offers and which to use when
- Examples of big wins when working with clients
- Getting as specific as possible to appeal to those who value time currency
Resources From Joel Erway:
References and Links Mentioned:
- How To Create Irresistible Offers by Bob Bly
- DSLR Video Shooter on YouTube
- Peter McKinnon on YouTube
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Frameworks To Obliterate Sales Objections – Jason Fladlien
- How To Drive More Sales Using Facebook And Webinars – Sam Bell
Enjoy the video version of our interview with Joel Erway:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!