We have been searching for someone to speak with about crypto and NFT’s for a while, and it’s nice to circle back around to this subject with Joel Comm. He’s one of the original internet marketers, and he’s a guy who sees trends and has a pretty good hit rate. This is one of those rabbit holes that we’ve gotten into outside of the podcast, and now is a great time to be aware of all the tech and utilities that are associated with a lot of these things. There are so many different ways to use the blockchain technology, and we’d love it if you would let us know if this is something you’d like us to talk about more in future episodes.
Nothing in this episode is financial advice by the way, but it’s valuable to have conversations about it. Joel has been online for years, and he pivots fast and launches on a technology where he can have fun. You will get some great ideas on how Joel approaches tech. The way he explains his pivots is similar to the way we’ve done things as well, as we find little things we are interested in, then we explore it and love to share what we have learned with others. He also dives into the future of NFT’s, so many different ways to use blockchain technology and some of his favorite alt coins. Once you have listened, check out our chats with Mike Koenigs and Archit Batlaw for more insights into what the future holds for technology and business.
“I don’t think there’s any true visionary aspect to it, it’s just that way I’m wired, I tend to pay attention to what’s happening and dabble.” – Joel Comm
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- The secret sauce behind Joel’s successful life
- The best kept secret in the NFT world
- Red flags to look out for in the crypto world
- A new internet network and how you can be a part of it
- How to find alt coins to invest in
- So many other options with NFT’s other than artwork
Resources From Joel Comm:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Want to get the Flow Notes from this episode? Grab them here!
- Check out our awesome YouTube Channel channel, made for digital marketers and business pros looking for actionable insights, where we dish out meaningful content, relevant topics, and transparent discussions with industry experts.
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- We also have a new PodHacker YouTube Channel where you can learn how to build, grow, and monetize a podcast with our unique “PodHacks.” We post tutorials, tips, and interview clips that help podcasters scale their show and make more money from their efforts.
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out their special deals for our listeners.
- Want to learn how to growth hack a podcast and watch over our shoulders (and give you all the templates and DFY swipe files)? Check out PodHacker.com – this is where we deep dive into building, monetizing, and scaling a podcast through unique strategies like the ones from this episode.
- What Does The Future Look Like For eCommerce? – Archit Batlaw
- Will Humans Become Obsolete In The Near Future? – Mike Koenigs
Enjoy the video version of our interview with Joel Comm:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!