This is a show for those of you thinking about podcasting and YouTube and for those who are not, you still should listen in. We are going to be talking about content creation on the platforms everyone is going to these days. We chat about recent stats, predictions and where things are headed. There’s a lot of cool things that we have been noticing, that we think will help everyone.
We’ve been pretty tapped in with what’s been happening in the podcasting space in the past few years, and our gut reactions have been pretty accurate. You’ll hear our thoughts about ClubHouse, Spotify, Fireside and, yes, even OnlyFans. Plus we deep dive into a poll by Edison Research that shows some interesting data in regards to where podcast listeners are hanging out for both searching and listening. So check it out, and when you are done be sure to have a listen to our chats with Rob Balasabas and Marc Guberti who drop some golden nuggets on how to maximize your YouTube views, as well as best practices for your descriptions, keywords and tags.
“There’s so much opportunity to leverage other people’s work and show up as a recommended video.” – Joe Fier
“Anywhere you can have your content, have your content available there, because these trends might shift over time, so might as well be where everyone’s looking.” – Matt Wolfe
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Why we’ve been putting our focus on YouTube based on data
- Interesting stats about where people are listening now and more trends that we’ve been eyeing for a while
- What really bugs Matt about Spotify? Listen to find out
- Why YouTube makes it way easier for your podcast to be discovered
- Quick hits to get people’s attention
- Our thoughts about the new Fireside platform and whether you should jump in
- That one time we got to chat with Tyrese Gibson!
- Is it rebranding time for OnlyFans?
- PodHacker – We teach creators how to Build, Engage, Amplify & Monetize your content.
References and Links Mentioned:
- Edison Research
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Check out our awesome YouTube Channel channel, made for digital marketers and business pros looking for actionable insights, where we dish out meaningful content, relevant topics, and transparent discussions with industry experts.
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- We also have a new PodHacker YouTube Channel where you can learn how to build, grow, and monetize a podcast with our unique “PodHacks.” We post tutorials, tips, and interview clips that help podcasters scale their show and make more money from their efforts.
- This episode is sponsored by Ahrefs – be sure to check out their special deals for our listeners.
- How To Maximize Views And Engagement On YouTube – Rob Balasabas
- A Complete YouTube Success Roadmap – Marc Guberti
Enjoy the video version of our podcast:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!