We’re back, coming at you from the world-famous Hustle & Flowchart Studios! Today we are talking about branding, our thoughts and our experience with it and what we are learning about branding lately including the psychology behind it. It’s been our big focus lately in that we are trying to get ourselves dialed in on our brand, uplevel the video quality, and revamping our website design. There are some specific reasons why we feel now is the time to be branding, and we dive into this on today’s episode.
We will be covering some low hanging fruit ways to brand that you probably haven’t thought about. There are also a few cool videos that we will reference and one of more interesting ways that one major creator is building his brand plus the surprising reasons behind it. We have also updated some of our studio equipment and will dive into what some of our favorite brands are and why. In addition to all of this, we chat about the bigger picture behind your brand, making an impact on society, and leaving a legacy. After you’ve listened, be sure to check out the past shows we’ve done with Ryan Lee and Ryan Berman to give you some additional ideas on branding and building your tribe.
“It’s important to make sure you have the brand understood before you do any dramatic things to the perception of your brand. Ask yourself how are people identifying and attaching to you right now and what’s the reason they are choosing you over another podcast?” – Joe Fier
“The way we see it is, the bigger the brand that we can build, the more attention that we can create on us, and then we can essentially sell that attention.” – Matt Wolfe
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- What the leading YouTube influencers are doing outside the normal realm of promotion
- Our top three favorite brands that have helped outfit our new studio
- Some new platforms we might be testing out with our branding
- Thanks again Ryan for the burrito hookup!
- Building up your brand to sell attention
- One good reason to not shoot at the highest quality for your videos
- Getting people to feel like your brand is a part of their family
- Is Apple still the creator’s choice?
- Important things to consider if you are rebranding, including choice of music and color schemes
- The real reason behind Mr. Beast’s YouTube brand
- Do you what you want your legacy to be? Listen in as we talk about ours
- PodHacker – Build A Tribe, Grow Your Business & Create Multiple Streams of Income by Simply Copying Our Plug & Play System
- Our go-to brands for the awesome equipment we use in our studio
References and Links Mentioned:
- All33 Chairs
- Alpha Hippie
- How Apple & Nike Have Branded Your Brain
- How Mr. Beast Spends More Money Than He Makes
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar and Ahrefs – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How Courageous Companies Build Well-Known Brands – Ryan Berman
- Building Brands, Cultivating Communities, And ’80s Movies – Ryan Lee
Enjoy the video version of our podcast:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!