This is going to be one of our new, snackable episodes where Joe Fier will talk about one of the most in-demand strategies out there. We are using the Dream 100 strategy, which is how we bring amazing people onto the podcast. We are also able to connect with these people for joint venture deals, affiliate partners, to get connected to different brands, and to get sponsorship deals. So listen in, as Joe gives you the exact methodology, templates, and tactics on how to deploy this strategy to connect with basically anyone you want. Once you’ve listened, be sure to check out our chats with Gary Henderson and Travis Chappell, two amazing entrepreneurs who have mastered how to build their network, connect with influencers, and network for mutually beneficial results.
“This Dream 100 strategy is how we get connected with anyone since our network is our currency.” – Joe Fier
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Why you want to use this strategy to further your network
- How we have seen our networking capabilities evolve over time
- How we’ve put together out our exact template
- What to consider when you add people to your list
- How to link your template for the most outreach
- Shoutout to some of our previous guests and connectors who have helped our goals to get connected
- Want to learn how to growth hack a podcast and watch over our shoulders (and give you all the templates and DFY swipe files)? Check out PodHacker.com – this is where we deep dive into building, monetizing, and scaling a podcast through unique strategies like the ones from this episode.
- HustleAndFlowchart.com/Dream100 – check it out to model what we are doing, and if you know anyone on this list, let us know!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Who, Not How by Dan Sullivan
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Check out our awesome YouTube Channel channel, made for digital marketers and business pros looking for actionable insights, where we dish out meaningful content, relevant topics, and transparent discussions with industry experts.
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- We also have a new PodHacker YouTube Channel where you can learn how to build, grow, and monetize a podcast with our unique “PodHacks.” We post tutorials, tips, and interview clips that help podcasters scale their show and make more money from their efforts.
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How To Connect And Network With The Most Influential People – Gary Henderson
- How To Get To Know Anyone On The Planet – Travis Chappell
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!