After a tough childhood, turning to spirituality by becoming a Hari Krishna monk, then trying to follow his bliss by putting out hip hop music, Jason Fladlien finally found his way to success with webinars. But he’s not just any webinar creator. Jason has a unique way of presenting and has been uber-successful with his tactics, once earning ten million dollars in just eight days.
You are going to absolutely love today’s show because Jason is a master at his craft, and gives us a boatload of tactics on how to stand out from the webinar crowd as well explains various ways in which he handles the most common objections that arise to turn people on the fence into buyers. This is definitely a show that’s chock full of tactics as well as different ways to look at what you are presenting so that’s it’s a win-win for you and your customers. When you’re done listening, be sure to check out our conversations with Joel Erway and Drew Burks for more lessons on how to give a perfect presentation.
“I took the same content that I had sold as a $17 ebook and started using that as educational content on a webinar to fulfill the same training but in a different modality being live online and I found you could charge $97 for the same information if it was fulfilled via webinars.” – Jason Fladlien
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How Jason went from being a Hari Krishna monk to become a marketing genius
- Is Muscatine, Iowa really a hip-hop capital of the world?
- The beauty of the “One-One-One Product”
- How Jason pioneered the webinar model and sold $100,000,000 of stuff along the way
- The result of the “Haley’s Comet” of webinars
- Using the “Million Dollar Guarantee”
- The Time Dilation Technique and how to use it both in the future and the past
- How to reframe your audience’s problem in a different way to make them take action
- Awesome replies to common objections that you can swipe and use
- Getting your customers to purchase courses a second time (even when it costs more) because the bonuses are so good
- What to do instead of trying to convince your webinar attendees
- The close Jason used for a $10,000,000 webinar
Resources From Jason Fladlien:
- Get Jason’s book here: One to Many: The Secret to Webinar Success Book
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com, and by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Current Tactics To Get Amazing Results With Webinars – Joel Erway
- How To Automate Sales And Drive Traffic – Drew Burks
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Jason:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!