James Schramko is one of only three people who have been on at least three episodes with us. With his podcast at SuperFastBusiness.com James has been dishing out amazing content every week for over ten years.
We covered a lot on this episode and it starts with a history lesson of how he’s grown his businesses over the years and it morphed into a conversation about how to keep these members around. He also discusses all these crazy benchmarks and shares how he tracks all his data using Wicked Reports, sharing some things that most marketers never share.
If you’re not following James somewhere, go do it. It’s hard not to love this guy, as you’ll hear with so much value on this episode. We also discuss our entire business model as well and our visions for offering value first and how best to accomplish that. Once you are done, be sure to listen to our previous episodes with Aaron Fletcher who also has a thriving membership site and Roland Frasier to round it out.
“The mindset aspect is the constant thing as an entrepreneur, if you figure out that game, that’s the difference between having your life of joy or your life of misery.” – James Schramko
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to get people sold into your membership
- How to keep these members around
- History of James Shcramko’s business and how he marketed it
- James’ vital numbers with over 7 years of data using Wicked Reports
- How James constantly refines and tunes his business
- The holy grail of conversion
- The importance of mindset and what you need to consider before raising your goals
- And much, much more!
Contact James Schramko:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Wicked Reports a must have addition to your business to maximize your ROI with insights from your traffic
- Designrr – create ebooks and reports with no design or technical skills needed
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- Getting Everything You Can by Jay Abraham
- Wabi Sabi by Beth Kempton
- How To Get Rich – Naval Ravikant
- James’ daily videos
- LinkedIn for high conversions with video content
- The Facebook post that led to other conversations and posts which benefitted James greatly
- Tropical Think Tank
- Pro Blogger
- James’ Silver Circle Mentorship Program
- Work Less, Make More book
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!