You are really going to love our show with JaMarr Johnson today, who is a true renaissance man. We covered so much ground in this one, and we love how JaMarr refers to himself as an entrepremedian. He talks about entertaining first and making it interesting and engaging. JaMarr did this perfectly on today’s show and we mention his book, Super-Connecting a lot, which you should definitely grab. We also chat about affiliate marketing and we love how he explains it simply as ‘recommending stuff.’
We also talk about the serenity prayer, reframing your emotions and the fears surrounding public speaking, and how to rewire your brain. JaMarr then talks about his connection with a cannabis company and the health side behind it. He has a proven track record of figuring out the wins all around and leveraging what someone already has going on, and he’s using his skills to leverage the processes, traffic, and infrastructure to make it all happen. After you’ve listened, be sure to check out our conversations with Steve Sims and Ken Coleman for more inspiration on how to get in front of the right people and the best ways to grow your network for fun and success.
“In business, you want to capture their information more than you want to make sure they have yours because they are not going to follow up.” – JaMarr Johnson
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Developing verbal kung fu to diffuse potential bad situations
- The need for stability and how we all can be a renaissance person
- Getting a call out from the stage from Dave Chappelle
- When visualization meets preparation
- How to be at a place where everything that happens to you is a blessing
- Content creation from everyday experiences
- Using voice emails to impress
- How to create a natural flow in your daily from the time you wake up
- Messenger marketing with funnels that appear based on keywords
- Cloud kitchens and cannabis kiosks!
Resources From JaMarr Johnson:
- Super-Connecting – The Art & Science of Creating Meaningful Relationships in a Digital Age book
- Through the Fire Speech
- Super Connecting: The Secret of Professional Networking course
References and Links Mentioned:
- PodHacker Membership
- Charity Miles app
- Zero app
- LinkedIn Learning
- The Rise Of Superman by Steven Kotler
- The Cannabis Health Index by Uwe Blesching
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How To Make Impossible Things Happen – Steve Sims
- How To Achieve Your Goals Using The Proximity Principle – Ken Coleman
Enjoy the video version of our interview with JaMarr Johnson:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!