Today’s episode with Jackson Millan is a great look into how to set up a business so you can do more of what’s fun and important. We all have this pull-back effect and let our minds wander when we are away from home. We need to figure out how to be the operators of the business. One of the things that stood out for us was that we loved Jackon’s process with marketing, sales, delivery, and growth.
Marketing is only one piece of the puzzle of a successful business. We’ve figured out how to systemize marketing, but we still feel like we are stuck in the delivery elements of it. Jackson specializes in wealth creation for business owners. You’ll hear how he creates wealth for his clients and his F4 framework to get you there. You’ll also hear how he prepared to take his year-long trip traveling to places where others couldn’t go, the importance of outsourcing, and how to look at your long term game plan to achieve what you really want. After you’ve listened, be sure to check out our conversations with David Jenyns, the master of systemizing, and Moe Abbas to help you find the right folks so you can scale your business and focus on your genius.
“We all have the ability to create a business that allows us the financial means to support whatever it is that we want.” – Jackson Millan
Download The Episode Companion For This Episode
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to take your business from relying on you as the expert technician to one where your team handles it the same, if not better
- Dealing with the death of the ego
- More discussion about brussel sprouts!
- The F4 Framework to create your dream life
- The important questions to ask before you can consider stepping away
- Allowing things to break to determine the weaknesses in your business
- Simplifying your systems so that you can outsource your workflow
- Enjoying the journey and making your business fun
- Jackson’s set up to travel off the beaten path
- How to live for today, and plan for tomorrow
- Creating wealth and working smarter, not harder
Resources From Jackson Millan:
- Enjoy The Journey Podcast on Spotify
- 40 Point Business Scorecard
- Jackson’ Free Facebook group
- Schedule a Call to help remove cash-flow bottlenecks, increase profits and build personal wealth
References and Links Mentioned:
- Enjoy the Journey by Jackson Millan
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- Business Systems That Create Time, Reduce Errors And Scale Profits – David Jenyns
- Done For You Marketing Help For $50 Per Month – Moe Abbas
Enjoy the video version of our interview with Jackson Millan:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!