What if doctors today have it all wrong when it comes to healing? A chance meeting with Pete Egoscue and a hook-up with Tony Robbins in the early nineties were the only two cues Brian Bradley needed to join the new healing movement right alongside them.
After completing his degree in physical science and a focus in nutrition, Brian became the head ambassador to the low-intensity body movement system coined the Egoscue Method with Pete. Over the past 26 years, he’s trained professional athletes in the NFL, MLB, and PGA and countless others to help overcome their pain and perform at their peak.
As a pioneer in the functional movement, Brian has taken Pete’s unique method to The Patch, an exercise facility aimed at balancing the human body to give it the best chance to function most effectively. If you’re stuck in your chair building your empire, tune in for Brian’s easy five-minute workout to get you prepared for your “sitting as a sport” day.
If Brian got you up and out of your chair in this episode, listen in on Marx Acusto-Rubio’s episode when the guys first got introduced to the concept. Also, while you’re contemplating mindset, this post Joe wrote about motivation is worth a quick look too.
It’s my job to get people out of their head and into their heart about what they should trust about the human body.”– Brian Bradley
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How a baby and a bin of rice caused the creation of the Egoscue Method
- What to do when you get sick and tired of feeling sick and tired and you can’t buy your way out of it
- How to think of sitting as a sport instead of the new smoking
- A simple fix for billions should be this to be effective
- Don’t just sit there and listen, stand up and join in (unless you’re driving)
- Shift from a hope of getting well into an event of getting well if you ever want to get past your pain
- Once you see injury as this, you’ll start the healing process
- Why barefoot is better than CrossFit
- How to keep yourself off the pills and in the chair effectively making hella gains in your business
- Some words of advice for Tiger Woods (you can definitely use on the course as well)
- Experience how your mind changes your emotion, buy using your body as the catalyst to do it first hand
- Do this to sleep through the night if you’re a chronic snorer
- Be able to ride the lower waves in your business until the big ones come in again by taking care of this
Contact Brian Bradley:
- Download The Exercises Mentioned In The Episode
- Connect with Brian and the Egoscue Method on the website
- Learn more about The Patch here
- Start a conversation on Facebook with Brian
- Follow Brian on Instagram
References and Links Mentioned:
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Victor Frankl
- The Bulletproof Diet by Dave Asprey
- Pain Free by Pete Egoscue
- Johnathon Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
- The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Multipliers, How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Else Smarter by Liz Wiseman
- Unshakeable by Tony Robbins
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Wherever You Go There You Are by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- A Simple Process to Understand What Truly Motivates You by Joe Fier
- Hustle & Flowchart Masterclass #77 with Marx Acosta-Rubio
- Move past your business pain points here. Learn what it takes to align yourself for you biggest gains by checking out the Advisory Portal.
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!