This is the second episode of our new “live” format. This time we have a conversation about how we’re building Hard Fork, how we’re live-streaming, how we’re connecting with the biggest names in the space, and much more.
We also have a chat with Ronin The Collector about where the Metaverse is going, how NFT ownership fits into gaming, and why we should embrace big brands getting into NFTs.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at HardFork.gg/discord
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Being useful to the community
- How to record a podcast on Discord
- How to stream to Discord AND Twitter Spaces at the same time
- Getting real-time feedback
- The ONE tool that adds that extra polish
- How to get your foot in the door with big companies
- How we get NFTs for free to giveaway
- The benefits of digital colleting and digital ownership
- Should gaming and NFTs overlap?
- What will be the next “Oasis” Metaverse?
- Why we’re switching the format
- Why we don’t totally believe in “Play-To-Earn”
- And much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- LFG Live 5
- V-Mix Streaming Software
- Elgato Stream Deck
- Ronin The Collector
- LFG Live 4
- Blockchain Space
- Animoca Brands
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Subscribe To & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!