On today's episode, we have Noah St. John, who is best known as “The Power Habits Mentor” and and inventor of the term “afformations”. His super power is to free entrepreneurs of their head trash so they can make more money.
This is probably the number ONE issue that most entrepreneurs face when building and trying to scale their business. It's a mental blockage. It's not usually the tactics that hold us back, but rather the beliefs and stories that are in our heads. This was definitely the case for Matt and I, so in this episode, we wanted to address that and get some actionable insights to move forward.
Noah's a pretty big deal… he's written books for many large publishers (Hay House, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Mindvalley, Nightingale-Conant, and the Chicken Soup for the Soul) and speaks all around the world. So we are happy to share him with you.
Noah has an amazing story from rags to riches and gives some very specific ways to grow mentally from the place you currently might feel “stuck”. You'll be able to apply these lessons to your business and personal growth.
“Most people would rather be right than happy; they’d rather be right than rich.” – Noah St. John
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Noah’s inspiring journey to success
- The two groups of successful people
- The four stages of competency
- What is Success Anorexia?
- The difference between personality-driven & system-driven success
- Common mistakes which are hindrances to success
- The concept of Head Trash
- The amount of income which determines one’s happiness
- His favorite go-to success story
- His specific exercises to remove your Head Trash
- The spiral staircase of success
- L.O.S.S. and its downside
- The “Afformations” method
- His recommended book
Contact Noah St. John:
References & links mentioned:
- Claim Get Rid of Your Head Trash About Money For Free
- 9 Killer Tips To Effectively Market A Book by Matt Wolfe
- A 3 Step Process To Envision And Write Your First Book – Chandler Bolt
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!