What does an engineer, a thriving done for you, “get you featured on a podcast service,” and performing on the largest virtual stage all have in common? These are just some of the topics Tom Schwab answers today on the podcast.
Tom jumps head first into the plethora of benefits any online business owner can enjoy by being featured on podcasts. Find out the very model Tom and his crew of 18 at The Interview Valet use to help blossoming online business owners escape the trap of being obscure.
All of Tom’s experts tips on how to raise your awareness in the eyes of your intended audience through podcast appearances are in here. In truth, the action steps you need to take may be much easier than you think.
If you want to spread your virtual wings and “be discovered” for what you’ve got to offer, this is by far one of the easiest ways to do it. And, if Tom’s advice resonated with you, be sure to check out podcast strategy from Jonathan Rivera and Matt’s advice on connecting to anyone through a podcast.
Content is king, but contact is God.” – Tom Schwab
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How “wasted time” turned an engineer into a budding entrepreneur
- What you get when you help people switch their focus to doing the stuff they love and stop them from doing the things they loathe
- Matt & Joe go super sleuth to determine if their podcasts guests are good fits
- Tom tells us if you’re going to lie to tell him this…
- If you think you’re going to do this to reach your clients and Apple can’t even do it, think again!
- The simplest way to have people gladly give you money for your products and services
- What “whales” don’t do…Additionally, where “big fish” don’t swim
- Why you should always allow people to speak directly to “The Wizard” (aka-you)
- If you’re sitting next to Matt and Joe in a restaurant, remember, voices carry
- This is the best ROI of your time for any entrepreneur
- What is the Dorie Clark strategy and why should you care about it?
- Is there a new book titled, Serve, Serve, Ask! in Tom’s future?
- What to do before reaching out to influencers to become a guest on their podcasts
- Never do this as a guest on a podcast because the host will definitely do it for you if you nail the “before you reach out” tasks…
- These three ingredients are the perfect recipe for follow-up as a podcast guest
Contact Tom Schwab:
- Get in touch with Tom and his team at The Interview Valet website
- Watch Tom on YouTube
- Connect with The Interview Valet on Facebook
- Find Tom LinkedIn
References and Links Mentioned:
- Tom’s freebies for the audience
- Play Bigger: How Pirates, Dreamers and Innovaters Create and Dominate Markets
- Christopher Lochhead
- Jab, Jab, Right Hook by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Click Sand: How Online Marketing Will Destroy Your Business by Bill Troy
- Temi for transcription services
- Rev for transcription
- How To Treat A Podcast Like A Direct Response Marketer – Jonathan Rivera
- Starting a Podcast by Matt Wolfe
- Ready to break free from obscurity to grow and scale to your perfect audience? Click here and apply to work with us.
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!