Raking leaves and shoveling snow were the first on roads Steve Olsher took into entrepreneurial bliss when he was a young kid growing up in Chicago. Since then, he’s launched four multi-million dollar businesses.
And he did it all following the process of reinventing himself time and time again.
While the on-ramp for his next big idea wasn’t always easy to take, Steve’s desire for leading a lifestyle he defined was the one thing that kept him in the game of taking the risks to grow.
In this episode, listen in as Steve reveals his powerful yet simple way to earn north of 7 figures a year, how to earn $1,000 almost every time you appear as a guest on a podcast, and understanding why podcasts are the medium of choice to finding the most targeted traffic.
We have the number of downloads I need to support the lifestyle that I want.”– Steve Olsher
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
Proof that you can make 7 figures a year talking about an hour a day without being a celebrity
- The secret to maximizing earnings from your email list
- A three-step sales funnel that earns $1,000/podcast appearance
- How a podcast is like an infomercial
- What not to forget when you’re a guest on a podcast (hint, hint…you wouldn’t forget it in an infomercial)
- How podcast downloads are the same as a 100% email click-through rate
- The best way to find great guests for your podcast
- Attend this event to find top podcasts that you can appear on as a guest
- Why a host’s podcast audience is the most targeted organic buying traffic out there
- No matter how specific your niche, if you build it, listeners will find you
- How the Two Comma Club is the new black and why cresting 8 figures a year will take a complete breakdown (of sorts)
- Three keys to a highly effective lead magnet
- How to take one scary business investment of $7,500 and turn it into $4.25 million in less than 10 years
- Transcript coming soon
Contact Steve Olsher:
- Find Steve on his website
- Grab a free digital copy of Steve’s book What Is Your What
- Listen to the Reinvention Radio podcast
- Catch the Beyond 8 Figures podcast
- Follow Steve on Facebook
- Watch Steve on YouTube
References and Links Mentioned:
- Free download of What Is Your What by Steve Olsher
- Guerilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson
- Tom Schwab – How To Get Yourself Featured On High-Quality Podcasts
- Johnathan Rivera – How To Treat A Podcast Like A Direct Response Marketer
- If you’re ready to learn the systems and processes you need to grow a podcast or your branding, get the how-to inside the Advisory.
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!