We’re about to wrap up the month of sharing the most impactful episodes from Hustle & Flowchart over the years.
Today we have our episode with Steven Kotler.
Steven is probably the worlds foremost expert on flow states and, in today’s rewind episode, he breaks down how to put yourself into flow states, how to induce creativity, and how to avoid burnout.
We also discuss the pros and cons of the technological advancements that came about during Covid.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Which country now leads the world in drone technology?
- What’s cool with COVID
- The hippie speedball recipe for a quick boost
- Your primary and secondary activities and which you should use for work
- Ways to tell if you are in flow
- What the future holds for the middle class
- The faster way that we know of, to calm yourself down
- Everything you ever wanted to learn about rocket science in just one sentence
- And much, much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Media Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Resources From Steven Kotler:
- Flow Research Collective
- Art of Impossible
- Flowblocker Quiz
- The Future Is Faster Than You Think
- Authentic Happiness
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!