Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide! Click Here!
In the third episode of the Hustle & Flowchart podcast, Matt and Joe discuss the main problems they had when they started their first podcast, their realizations about how to podcast and why it’s important for any business, and some killer strategies that you can implement immediately to get started on your own podcast.
Some topics that were discussed include:
- An exclusive look into “batch podcasting” and why it only takes 12 days out of the year
- 2 overlooked but extremely valuable qualities that you can only get from a podcast audience
- The #1 biggest mistake made by new podcasters (it’s one that we also made!)
- Why sponsorships are one of the most difficult ways to make money
- The real value of podcasting, and the truth about your business
- How to easily develop a strong relationship with a cold audience
- Why podcasting will help strengthen your network
- How to easily get any influencer to pay attention to you
- How to attract versatile guests to your podcast without having an audience
- The braindead simple strategy we use to edit our podcasts
- How to outsource all of the little things
- One of the cheapest systems you can set up to grow your list indefinitely
- How to automate your networking process and build your own “referral system”
- Why “consistency” is so important to everything you do in business
References & links mentioned:
- The Weekly Profit (weekly emails of articles that we’ve written and others we love):
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!