Ori Bengal is an amazing artist who has done art for the past 2,181 days in a row (as of the date this was published). Ori publishes his work to his Facebook profile daily to source painting titles and inspiration for his next work of art. In his focus to create new art every single day, Ori has had to learn how to grow as a “starving artist.” Ori's had to make sacrifices and put in work on the side as a freelancer to pay the bills.
In this episode, we'll learn about this journey from being an internet marketer who taught WordPress to going “all in” as an artist and truly chasing his passion, no matter what the cost. You'll also learn about all of Ori's crazy antics and fun stories along the way.
“Find a fun way to do things… Because there are a lot of ways to do things and most of them suck but there’s a way that works for you.” – Ori Bengal
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Ori Bengal got into the world of art.
- The life changing journey that he experienced as an artist.
- Ori's little trick to “hack your personal accountability.”
- The various tools and gadgets Ori uses to create his works of art.
- The wide ranging types and styles of art that Ori has practiced.
- The best recommendations for tools for aspiring artists that are just starting.
- Real proof of how his “accountability hack” has actually changed his life.
- How a WordPress course changed tons of people's lives.
- Why art and marketing are actually both really tied together.
- Details about Ori's upcoming book and how you can get your hands on it.
- A way to get Ori to make you a painting completely for free.
- The books that have shaped Ori's art and his business.
Contact Ori Bengal:
- Ori Bengal's Website
- Ori's Facebook
- The Art of Ori Contest
- The Art of Ori Instagram
- The Art of Ori Facebook
- The Art of Ori Twitter
References & links mentioned:
- Livescribe Pen
- Wacom Tablet
- Wacom Cintiq
- Kindle Fire
- Hotel Lachapelle
- Rocket Fuel
- How To Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Launch by Jeff Walker
- How to Strategically And Instantly Plant Yourself In Other People’s Minds by Joe Fier
Ori Bengal Playing Bull Poker:
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!