Let Us Mail You A Free Strategy Guide
As entrepreneurs, it’s easy to feel unaccomplished – to see a full list of tasks you need to accomplish each day and struggle to find the time to “fit it all in.” On today’s episode of the Hustle and Flow Chart podcast, we’re joined by Henry Evans. Henry runs the local mastermind and monthly meeting groups here in San Diego that are geared toward helping entrepreneurs and small business owners create systems and processes to find success, get more done, and maximize their profits.
Henry joins us on the show today to share his unique weekly planning guide to help you plan your tasks for each and every week without sacrificing the personal things you want to do. His guide has helped countless entrepreneurs, freelancers, and small business owners get more done each day, find the successes in their business each week that deserve to be celebrated, and create a time-blocking system to allow more freedom to do the things they want without suffering business financial burdens.
“If one part of your life is out of whack, it tends to bring everything else down.” – Henry Evans
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Creating and updating a weekly action plan.
- Modeling your peers in business and how it can help you accomplish your goals.
- Conducting quarterly and yearly reviews based on your weekly action plan.
- Grading yourself each week on your tasks and what you’ve accomplished.
- Learning various lessons and wisdom to improve in different areas of your business, system, and process.
References & links mentioned:
- Get Clear Marketing
- The Hour a Day Entrepreneur book by Henry Evans
- Strategic Coach
- Strengths Finders Test
- The Trick to Money is Having Some book by Stuard Wilde
- Discovery Channel’s Navy Seal Training Documentary
- Evergreen Wisdom book by Joe Fier and Matt Wolfe
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!