Gregory Elfrink is the Director of Marketing for Empire Flippers, a marketplace where you can buy and sell your online business. Gregory is a content badass, and in this episode, you’ll hear how he went from working 18 hours a day at a super demanding job to living a digital nomad lifestyle, working with a sweet company that understands the pulse of the digital landscape and what makes a website valuable in today’s market.
You’ll have some a-ha moments as Gregory explains how the intricacies of selling a business is similar to selling real estate, what to look for if you are considering adding an online business to your asset portfolio and the key things to effect if you plan on selling your own site at some point.
After listening, go check out our conversations with Stephen Esketzis and Nate Broughton for more insight on content marketing and SEO strategies, to assure that your own piece of online real estate is functioning at its full potential.
“Don’t look for the perfect business. It’s the business that has the flaws, where all the opportunity lives for the most part.” – Gregory Elfrink
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to buy a website that will be a passive income stream
- What sort of things to look for when purchasing
- What are things to get in place if you are selling
- How to value your company
- What is one of the most important skills for any business
- How to be strategic with your digital asset purchases
- How to flip your websites and use the gains for the highest ROI
- The State of the Union for digital assets
- And much, much more!
Contact Gregory Elfrink:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com
- Drive by Daniel H. Pink
- Empire Flippers
- 6 Different Types of Buyers
- Gregory’s blog series – for popular online business models.
- Get the State of the Industry Report
- The debt snowball post
- The Definitive Guide to Deal Structuring
- Media Vine
- Buying and selling businesses with Roland Frasier
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!