Today Joe and Matt decided to do a special duet for you. They do this when they have a short time block in between recording all their podcasts for the month on their dedicated production day.
What would you expect these two to talk about except their recent experience? They share great big nuggets of wisdom they’ve discovered since shifting their entire business model at the beginning of 2018. That’s when they stopped selling and started giving, and they’re not kidding when they say that. Basically, their current business model involves giving away their “secret sauce” about marketing. And yes, they still do make money.
Want to know how that’s been working out for them? Just listen in to hear what’s literally been one of the best business decisions they’ve made in a very long time. Think FOMO (fear of missing out) meets, “You can’t hire us, we’re not for sale,” and what anybody totally enraptured by their methods would want to automatically do.
Since both Joe and Matt had some great advice, today you get two quotes.
You’re sitting on way more value than you think you are, and I think the majority of people hold it way too tight” – Joe Fier
And from Matt…
…The more we share for free, the more we just completely are an open book and are completely transparent about our strategies, the more people are fricking waving money at us going, I want to pay you. How do I pay you more money?” – Matt Wolfe
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Interrupting Joe.
- Solo, duet? It’s all just semantics, right?
- How Matt and Joe are like the Red Hot Chili Peppers (who also hail from California)
- What Joe says is old school marketing and why these two are no longer marketing OG’s
- The surest way to get noticed in business
- Followed by the surest way to get lost in the crowd in business
- Joe reveals how to know you’re doing something wrong in business
- The problem with linear thinking
- How to land a coveted spot on the speaker roster at The Hustle and Flowchart Podcast
- What exactly is their “be everywhere” strategy and how does it work?
- Does anybody know what’s in that secret sauce?
- The best question someone interested in the Evergreen Profits business model should ask
Contact Joe and Matt:
- Connect on Facebook inside The Evergreen Profits Community
- Send a message here on the Evergreen Profits blog
- Find us on Instagram @EvergreenProfits
References and Links Mentioned:
- Aaron Fletcher's The Fletcher Method
- The Evergreen Profits Community Facebook Group
- The Hustle and Flowchart Podcast
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!