Gino Wickman is a legend among entrepreneurs. He’s been a mentor and thought leader to those who want to scale their businesses in ways they didn’t think possible. Now, Gino focuses his attention on helping people just getting started with their business.
His book, Entrepreneurial Leap, is a guidebook focused on helping entrepreneurs succeed in business. Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? This book is going to help you figure that out.
Gino believes that entrepreneurs are born with the traits to succeed, they are not learned. Not everyone has what it takes (and that’s ok).
What do you think? Tune in to hear why he believes this as well as our thoughts on the subject.
Then join us in the Discord community to discuss.
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Entrepreneurship – Is it nature or nurture?
- How Gino created a business by talking with people
- How Gino got started as an entrepreneur
- Being an integrator AND a visionary (some people pull it off)
- Why 2nd and 3rd generation entrepreneurs actually fail
- What “Entrepreneurial Leap” is and why you need it
- The 6 essential traits of an entrepreneur
- Free assessments to see how much of an entrepreneur you are
- The definition of a visionary
- The 5 major roles of a visionary
- The 8 critical mistakes of an entrepreneur
- How to get clear on your vision
- 8 disciplines to increase your odds of success
- How partnerships can help shore up your natural skills
Resources From Gino Wickman:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Subscribe To The YouTube Channel
- Join our Discord Community
- Sponsored By: Ahrefs – Check out the new free SEO tool!
- Sponsored By: Easy Webinar – be sure to check out their special deal for our listeners.
- Michael Gerber – Systems Are Everything, Stupid
- Mike Michalowicz – The Clockwork System To Create A Business That Runs Without You
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!