This episode did not disappoint one bit, as we chat with Gary Henderson today, who is an open book on how he’s been able to help some of the biggest names we know blow up their brands. Lewis Howes, Gabby Bernstein, Michael Hyatt, Hal Elrod and Jeff Walker are just some of the folks who have all connected and have been helped by Gary. We actually met Gary on Clubhouse and realized how brilliant he is, and that we needed to have a deeper conversation with him. He’s a master connector and networker, and on the show, we dive into how he shows up in people’s lives and businesses and how he’s making these connections while playing the long game.
We also chat about the new book he is publishing, how he got connected to Hay House Publishing, as well as how to connect with influencers. Then the talk turns to how he’s leveraging Clubhouse to not only network, but grow his own audience. When you’re done getting networking ideas from Gary, learn even more tips on how to stand out and make a difference by checking out our previous episodes with Steve Sims and Luis Diaz.
“I learned that if I could get myself in the right room, I knew what I was doing, I understood it and I could build relationships.” – Gary Henderson
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How Gary hit #9 on Amazon with a book about aromatherapy
- How to build an audience using ClubHouse
- Setting up your replies to DM’s in a way that frees up your time while also bringing people onto your list
- How Gary has 5X’d his Instagram following with the use of ClubHouse
- Testing results to get people join a fan club
- How to connect with influencers on a level playing field
- Current day results from past email requests that got turned down
- Connecting the right way when you first join ClubHouse
- An author’s job is to….?
- Speaking Chinese like a smart marketer!
Resources From Gary Henderson:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here!
- Did you know we have an awesome YouTube Channel?
- Join the Facebook Community – be sure to hop in our Facebook group to chat with us, our other amazing guests that we’ve had on the show, and fellow entrepreneurs!
- This episode is sponsored by Easy Webinar – be sure to check out these special deals for our listeners.
- How To Growth Hack Your Content Marketing – Luis Diaz
- How To Make Impossible Things Happen – Steve Sims
Enjoy this clip from our interview with Gary Henderson:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!