We’re back with another game breakdown episode, where we deep-dive with the founders of a blockchain-game that we’re excited about.
In this one, we’ve got the two founders of MetaOps, the most realistic first-person shooter in the blockchain space… And it’s actually playable right now.
Joe and I have actually spent a ton of time playing it already and it’s a freaking blast!
So let’s dig-in on all the details behind the game and what you can expect from its future.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at www.HustleAndFlowchart.com/discord!
Some Topics We Discussed With The MetaOps Team Include:
- The story behind the MetaOps founders
- What it’s like to work directly with Fractal
- How their game is innovating in-game crypto wallets
- A breakdown of the MetaOps game
- Some accidental game alpha!
- Why games can’t just focus on earning
- A whole new level of security with on-chain games
- The new ways players can earn by gaming
- How we bring traditional gamers to the market
- The smartest 12-year old gamer out there
- The roadmap and important dates to know
- And much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- MetaOps on Fractal
- MetaOps Litepaper
- MetaOps on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming Whitelist
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
Game First Impression:
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!