Welcome to Day 1 of the Evergreen Profits Toolkit Series!
This is the first of 10 days of tool madness! Each day we will break down one tool that has completely changed the way we do business. Each of these tools allows us to earn more money and save more of our time.
Let’s get into today’s tool…
What’s The Purpose of ThriveCart?
We all know that we need a checkout page to take orders online, but most of use don’t think about everything that a checkout page does for our business. Here’s a quick list of why you need a rock solid checkout page in your toolkit:
- Allows for multiple payment methods (PayPal, credit cards, Apple Pay, etc.)
- Gives multiple payment options (one-time, annual, monthly, pay-your-own price, etc.)
- Establishes trust (testimonials, guarantee, trust seals)
- Shows scarcity (quantity remaining, countdown timer, dime sales)
- Syncs with your autoresponder
- Gives you in-depth tracking for analytics and advertising
- Sends cart abandonment emails and followups
- Seals in the benefits to your prospect right before they purchase
- Allows for 1-click bump and upsells to increase ROI
- And much more…
ThriveCart gives you an all-in-one tool to manage everything in your checkout process. It shores up the gaps where your potential customers leave and never come back. In fact, almost 70% of people who land on your checkout page will leave and not purchase. These are people that you’ll be able to followup with using ThriveCart.
How We Use It In Our Business:
We use ThriveCart to sell every product and service that we offer. Here are types of offers that we’ve sold using ThriveCart as our checkout page:
- One-time fee online information products (ebooks, audiobooks, training courses)
- Monthly and annual recurring products (our newsletter and membership sites)
- Physical products like books and newsletter
- Consulting and coaching
- Live in-person and virtual events
There is literally no limit to how you can use ThriveCart in your business. It’s made in a way that you can slip it right into your sales funnel, so you don’t have to worry about recreating your entire funnel just to make it work.
How You Can Use It In YOUR Business:
ThriveCart can be used with so many types of businesses, including:
- Online training businesses
- Software companies
- Local businesses
- Coaches (personal and business)
- Consultants and agencies
Depending on the type of your business, you quickly figure some ways to implement ThriveCart in your business. The quickest way to increase your sales and ROI is to replace all of your checkout pages with ThriveCart. Once you do that, make sure that your payment processing accounts and autoresponder is integrated (it’s very simple). You’ll be able to make the product you’d like to sell within ThriveCart and then you’ll change out purchase buttons and link to your new checkout page. You can literally be up and running in 15 minutes or less.
There are a TON of great resources on features and ways to use ThriveCart in your business at www.GetThriveCart.com. There are new resources being added all the time.
Get ThriveCart Now:
ThriveCart is actually very unique right now… it is currently in “pilot phase”, which means that you can get a lifetime license for one-fee and it’s lower than it’ll ever be. In the coming month or so, the price will raise to a monthly and/or annual fee. You’ll stand to save hundreds to thousands of dollars if you get in now.
On top of that, we are such large fans of ThriveCart that we actually created an exclusive bonus package for people who purchase it from us. Here’s a breakdown of what you’ll get when you get your lifetime license through us:
- Never pay a recurring cost
- Rapid product creation tutorials
- Killer sales funnel case studies
- The making of ThriveCart with Josh Bartlett
- Bonus interviews with prolific product creators
- Tutorials for running traffic to your offers
- And more being added all of the time
To learn more and get ThriveCart right now, click here.
If you have any questions at all about ThriveCart, just send us a message by clicking here.
Thanks for reading and we’ll see you tomorrow with another handpicked marketing tool!