We’re back today with another fabulous show, talking with Eric Berman who runs an agency in San Diego and the best mastermind event we’ve ever attended with an amazing format and caliber of people, called SpeakEasy.
Eric is a founder and partner at Brandetize Inc., an interactive digital marketing agency that looks to make a positive impact by escalating authentic brands to their full potential. Eric has been involved as a founder and consultant for several companies and currently organizes several entrepreneurial and networking groups. His first endeavor was actually leading a team of over 400 employees in what was the first “Facebook” before there was a Facebook back in the early days of the Internet. Side note – Eric’s brother went on to be one of the founders of MySpace!
“As an entrepreneur, these are life lessons – you think that what can go wrong and you’re untouchable. There’s always something. We never even thought that could happen.” – Eric Berman
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Why masterminding with your competition is always a good idea
- How Eric is able to run a successful agency with less than 20 clients who are all making a positive impact on the world
- Eric’s tips for running an effective mastermind
- The importance of company culture and how to run a business where your employees are looking forward to coming to work
- How Eric’s early days with certain entrepreneurs shaped his future business philosophy
- Hand-picking your clients for a win-win
- A handful of fun activities that Brandetize does for their employees which go a long ways towards their welcoming environment
- How Eric handles never-ending opportunities for potential business deals
- And much, much more!
Contact Eric Berman:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Dumb Money Getting Smarter – Eric’s Facebook group for angel investment deals
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Jason Swenk’s podcast
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- Today’s show is co-sponsored by Easy Webinar and Casey Zeman. He has put together a 20% off deal for our listeners. Be sure to check them out as they have live webinars, hybrid webinars, automated webinars and social media functionality, everything you need for webinars in a single platform.
- Grab the notes for this show for free by visiting HustleAndFlowchart.com/comp or text “COMP” to 38470
- This Is The Future Of Facebook Advertising – Ralph Burns
- The Ultimate Guide To Simplifying An Agency (Or Any Business) – Lee Goff
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!