Jarrett Stevenson’s story starts out like many other Americans. He grew up in the small, rural town of Avery, California. In his early adulthood, he lived the “starving artist” life as an aspiring musician and singer/songwriter. Over time, and through perseverance, he became a leading expert in internet marketing for hundreds of ecommerce companies. He has helped businesses around the world market and sell their products online, with sales reaching well into the 7 figures and beyond.
Moreover, Jarrett has spent countless hours helping individuals increase their income revenue through his one-on-one coaching programs – many of which have earned 6 figure incomes in as little as 4 months. Jarrett’s coaching tips and advice provide aspiring ecommerce business owners with actionable strategies, many of which he has used throughout his own career.
Currently, Jarrett resides in beautiful Seattle, Washington and works as part of a global, collaborative team of ecommerce coaches at David Cavanagh’s Best Coaching Program.
Here’s what you’ll learn in today’s “magical” episode:
- The outrageous start to Jarrett’s internet career
- Why people don’t buy what they need
- The dirty little secrets to making your own products
- Why outsourcing will actually make you more money
- The single biggest question you NEED to ask yourself
- A surefire way to waste all of your time
- How to outsource when you’re completely broke
- Guerrilla tactics to reach the top charts on Clickbank
- How you can market to a list without even having one
- Why personally branding your product may not be the best idea
- The step-by-step process to create your own physical product
- Why people run away from real money-making opportunities
- Exactly who to contact when creating a physical product
- A real breakdown of the profit margins for a physical product (you won’t even believe it)
- Jarrett’s sneaky $200 “YouTube trick” that generated over six figures in sales
- And so much more!
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card
. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.