Welcome back to the Authority Insider podcast! In our last episode, I spoke with Joey Xoto about online video production and this conversation and questions from our wonderful listeners. Today, I want to answer some of those questions that you asked – specifically, the question of how I use videos to promote my business.
There are a lot of ways that you can use videos when marketing your business. All it takes is a little creativity!
Listen in to get the full breakdown! Here’s everything I cover in the audio recording:
- A “short cut” to increase the exposure of your blog posts
- Three great ways you can use video to repurpose your content
- How video can lower your advertising budget
- How to create great content without planning anything
- The most effective way to create a sales page
- How your previous customers can become your greatest sales force
- Where to get professionally-edited video press releases
- The best-kept secret that marketers use to network with other influencers
- A breakthrough strategy to quickly train your employees
- How to look like an expert video editor
- A killer strategy to make extra income with the Viddyoze software
- Plus more!
Here’s a quick recap and links to the resources mentions:
So without further ado, here are the 9 ways I use videos to promote my business.
1) Create Video Versions of Your Blog Posts
- You can repurpose your blog posts into video posts (also called Vlogs)
- Create slides from your blog posts
- Create Screen Capture Tutorials (works well for technical blog posts – show your readers how to complete each step!)
2) Video Interviews
- Use eCamm Skype Call Recorder (Mac program to record Skype calls)
- Use Pamela (PC program to record Skype calls)
- Video record your in-person interviews
- Create screen capture video tutorials
- Create whiteboard video tutorials
- Use these videos for Facebook Ads
4) Daily Life Videos
- Facebook Live
5) Use Videos to Sell Your Product
- Talking Head Videos
- Whiteboard Sales Videos
6) Video Testimonials
- Ask your previous clients to record a quick, 30-second video testimonial for you
7) Video Press Release
- Find something newsworthy in your business
- Have a press release written about it
- Contact prREACH
8) Use Videos to Connect with People
- Adds a personal touch to your letter of introduction
- Create tutorial videos for your new outsourced team members
9) Animation Videos
- Viddyoze (Plus my bonuses)
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card
. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.