Joey Xoto is a video master. He's the guy that I turn to when I need to learn and understand video fundamentals. In fact, if you ever went through the VidForce training that I put together with Josh Bartlett, you'll notice that Joey was one of the featured experts in the training. He knows his stuff and I've learned a ton from him.
Well, he's put together a killer new software tool that makes creating online videos even easier. If you want to make your videos look amazingly professional, you need to have a look at Viddyoze, by Joey and his team!
Here’s just a few of the other things that we discussed:
- How to create killer animations using a couple clicks.
- How offline sales can lead to a successful online career.
- Why you don't need a film degree to make professional video.
- A great location to start diving into the online marketing world.
- The catalyst that led Joey down the info-product path.
- The influencers to look towards to create a true impact.
- Why software can make such a large impact on the world.
- How to connect with the ideal partners for your business.
- Why partnering is so powerful in your business.
- The reasons you absolutely must use video in your business.
- The various ways video can be used in your business.
- Why vulnerability and screwing up your videos is a powerful marketing tactic.
- The equipment Joey and his team use for amazing video.
- How to create Facebook video ads that are super effective.
- How to get past being uncomfortable on camera.
- Why there's various “Video Phases” of your business and how to handle them.
- Where to get music to use in your videos.
- How to shortcut the process of creating killer animation videos.
- Plus so much more!
- Viddyoze (Plus my bonuses)
- Bonuses for using my link (coming soon)
- Canon G7x
- Leadership in Self Deception
- The Heroes Journey
- The Story of Viddyoze
- Video Version
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card
. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.