This is a special episode from The Pajama Mamma Podcast.
Here’s what we discussed:
- Why it may make more sense to keep your day-job while you build out your online business
- How to completely balance your work life and your family life
- The game changer that allowed Matt to develop maximum time efficiency
- The single most consistent problem people have with their online marketing strategy
- Why doing what you love is key to seeing results
- How becoming a father can actually increase your work output
- Matt’s #1 rule of affiliate marketing to help create a relationship with your audience and separate yourself from the conmen
- Why branding is more about perception than reality
- The hard truth about “job security”
- Why your marketing knowledge is more an asset than your job
- The reason you should be focused on diversifying your revenue streams
- How to leave your day-job (hint: Matt did this in a way that is completely opposite to how you should do it)
- Why you should never start a new business venture without knowing your exit strategy
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card
. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.