Armed with a degree from one of the TOP 10 Film Schools in the Country, James Wedmore set out to utilize the power of Video and Visual Storytelling to revolutionize how we interact on the Internet.
After several successful ventures, including an Online Bartending School, James founded Video Traffic Academy: an online YouTube Marketing Training Program that has enrolled over 10,000 small business owners and entrepreneurs all over the country.
He has been featured on numerous sites such as Entrepreneur.com, Rise to the Top, Mixergy and many more. He has been the Guest Instructor on 3 CreativeLIVE Workshops, and today, he hosts James Wedmore TV, his YouTube Channel that’s been viewed over 1 Million times. His mission is simple: show business owners how to create and execute effective video marketing campaigns without spending a lot of time or money.
Here’s just a few of the things that we discussed in part 2…
- Why you don’t have to “hustle” and go through the pain to be a successful entrepreneur.
- What to do when you feel guilty when not working.
- The secret to growing a thriving business.
- Why his podcast was one of the scariest things James has ever done.
- The one affirmation everyone should do daily.
- Why resting and not working IS actually working.
- What would happen if you did everything without letting fear in.
- How affirmation reminders can help you overcome your fears.
- What to do in your business if you’re not the expert.
- What to do when you’re afraid to invest in your business.
- The exercise James uses with his students to help them overcome fears.
- How giving free tips or training can lead to amazing results in your business.
- The power of the “feel that now” mindset
- The Mind Your Business Podcast
- “Why Happiness Is The New Productivity”
- Who are you to be the expert podcast episode
- The Trick To Money Is Having Some
- Creating Money
- Conversations With God
- The Power of Awareness
- Part 2 Video Version
- Part 1 of the episode with James Wedmore
– Free Cheat Sheet Download
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card
. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.