Trevor has worked with countless Fortune 500 companies including General Motors and Bank of Montreal as a LinkedIn consultant, educator, and speaker. He has founded multiple, highly successful companies including Legacy After The Game, has helped grow one of the largest LinkedIn sports focus groups – Sports Networker – and was featured in several publications such as Forbes and Entrepreneur.
Here’s just a few of the things that we discussed on this episode…
- How to get a free in-depth training course about LinkedIn.
- The domain name that Trevor gave to Lewis Howes.
- Why to travel around the country interviewing your heroes.
- The big opportunity with LinkedIn that most people aren’t seeing.
- How to dial in your LinkedIn profile so that it has a massive impact on your business.
- The “Creeper” feature that’s built-in to LinkedIn that you can leverage to grow your sales.
- How to connect with anyone on LinkedIn.
- The process that you should follow to properly engage with someone once you’ve connected.
- The “tagging” feature that most people don’t even know exists in LinkedIn.
- How to ensure that people see the stuff that you share on LinkedIn.
- The 7-step process to systematize your LinkedIn strategy. (This is gold!)
- How to automate a lot of the processes being taught within LinkedIn.
- How to create your own (easier to manage) LinkedIn inbox.
- A system to make sure you constantly stay in contact with key people in your network.
- How to leverage LinkedIn groups like you leverage a mailing list.
- The strategy to use other people’s groups to generate income.
- Whether or not to accept every request on LinkedIn.
- How to properly target people with LinkedIn so they see your stuff.
- Plus so much more!
- Talk Like Ted
- The E-Myth
- LinkedIn Pulse Tutorial
- Trevor Turnbull – Round 2 Interview
- Trevor Turnbull – Round 3