Stefan Pylarinos is an online entrepreneur, author, life coach, professional speaker from Vancouver. Since his early 20’s, he has had a passion for helping other people achieve balance in this crazy thing that we call life. His first business, founded when he was only 21-years-old, was built on this passion of helping others. While the business didn’t take off as he had hoped, he did learn many valuable skills and lessons about how to run a business successfully.
Stefan is now the founder of two highly successful online businesses – ProjectLifeMastery and KMoneyMastery. ProjectLifeMastery focuses on providing useful tools and resources and actionable strategies to help people refocus and rebalance their life around what he feels are the seven core aspects of a healthy, extraordinary life. It discusses how internet entrepreneurs can make money online, stay motivated and productive while staying healthy and fit throughout their relationships and all other aspects of their life.
KMoneyMastery is Stefan’s Kindle publishing coaching company, which teaches people how to successfully publish their e-books, step-by-step, and make money through Kindle publishing. Both of his companies have become incredibly successful. His passion for helping others achieve their business dreams while maintaining a healthy lifestyle is unparalleled and has helped him become one of the most sought-after speakers and coaches in the industry.
Here's just a taste of some of the things that we discussed on this episode:
- The search engine that's even better than Google.
- The most important thing to work on to create success in your life.
- The mindset differences between those who fail and those who thrive.
- How to quickly create a book from free resources on the internet.
- How to find the best niches to create books in.
- The steps to dial in the title, cover, and description of a book to make sure it sells.
- How to optimize for keywords on Amazon.
- How to split-test your books on Amazon.
- How to use bad reviews to help your book sell.
- A process to outsource the writing of profitable books (and how much to pay for it).
- The optimal word count for your Kindle books.
- How much you should expect to make for each new book you add to the marketplace.
- A game plan to market your books to jumpstart sales.
- The case for pen names vs. using your own name.
- How to build a personal brand when you don't feel like an expert.
- Why “goal reports” are a good idea that force you to grow.
- The reason you should stop writing about the topics people want your to write about.
- Reasons to make “unpolished” videos.
- Plus so much more!
- Project Life Mastery
- K Money Mastery Course
- Your 24 Hour Book Course
- Life Mastery (Book)
- How to Write a Book in Less Than 24 Hours (Book)
- Kindle Money Mastery (Book)
- Stefan's Goal Report
- The Millionaire Fastlane (Book)
- F.U. Money (Book)
- The 4-Hour Workweek (Book)
- Stefan on Instagram
- Authority Insider – Private Community
- Watch video
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card
. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!
Links on this page may be affiliate links. If you purchase anything after clicking through on any links, you can assume that I am probably being compensated. However it does not effective the price that you pay for the product.