Aaron Pierson is a Digital Brand Strategist, Creative consultant, author, filmmaker, and award-winning designer. He has a passion – a passion for communications and encouraging promotional growth through digital business solutions. At a young age, Aaron learned how to create and design beautiful images and logos on his mom’s computer – landing his first paying client at the age of 10. Since then, he has honed his skills and grown his passion and founded a successful creative agency which grew to over 20 creatives and a full staff of Account Executives.
Aaron got my attention when his new podcast, Branding Like A Boss, popped up in New & Noteworthy in iTunes. I tuned into an episode and was hooked. I then looked at his various websites and social media accounts and saw that he was doing an amazing job at being a brand. His images were consistent, his messaging was clear, his websites were professional… Everything about this guy screamed I know what I'm doing and I AM a brand that you should pay attention to…
It worked… It grabbed my attention. I reached out to him through email and said “I need to have you on the show”… And we made it happen.
This episode exemplifies what I created the Authority Insider podcast and brand for…
The core elements of the Authority Insider brand is that you should become a brand, grow an audience, and provide value… The profits will follow. We dive into actionable strategies that you can use right now to accomplish these goals.
Here's just a taste of some of the things that we discussed on this episode:
- The three tiers to create for everything you sale.
- How to create multiple streams of revenue from your personal brand.
- The three things that every business must focus on.
- Why a personal brand is important.
- How important quality control is for your brand.
- The most important factor every entrepreneur must focus on.
- The daily tasks that will ensure that sales keep coming in.
- Steps to create a best-selling book.
- An exact process to make your podcast explode (I wish I did this).
- How to engineer your personal image to attract the right people.
- Unintentional branding mistakes you need to avoid.
- Shortcuts to create professional self-portraits.
- What images you should have to convey your personal brand.
- The lowest-barrier-to-entry course creation platform.
- The biggest mistake most people make in personal branding.
- Plus so much more!
- Branding Like A Boss Podcast
- Lee Clow's Beard
- Brand Dominance
- Aaron on Twitter
- Buy Twitter Followers (Brand Growth Hack)
- Watch on YouTube
Aaron's Garage Setup