John Lee Dumas is the host of one of the most popular podcasts available on the internet for entrepreneurs. He has made quite an impression. Since 2012, he has interviewed over 1,200 of the world’s most well-known and successful entrepreneurs including Guy Kawasaki, Seth Godin, and Tim Ferris. He has been featured in several publications including Forbes. His show has helped millions of listeners worldwide by interviewing highly successful entrepreneurs that are willing to share success stories as well as their failures. Each episode has actionable advice and strategies for new business owners and professionals.
In this episode of Authority Insider, I do a rapid-fire podcast session with John. I asked the private Authority Insider community what their biggest questions about podcasting were… I then fired off the questions to John one at a time to really make sure everyone had their questions answered. We then moved into discussing the Freedom Journal and how it was created…
You do not want to miss this dense episode, packed with gold nugget after gold nugget!
Here’s just a taste of some of the things that we discussed on this episode:
- John’s thoughts on the future of podcasting.
- The exact equipment John uses for podcasts.
- The fastest and easiest way to monetize a podcast.
- The process of getting and earning income from sponsors.
- John’s workflow to produce 7+ podcast episodes per week.
- How many shows you should launch a podcast with.
- The best advice to kickstart the marketing of a podcast.
- How to accomplish your largest goal within 100 days.
- The process of getting the freedom journal actually produced.
- Why to use Kickstarter to publish a book instead of traditional publishing.
- Plus so much more!
- The Freedom Journal
- Entrepreneur On Fire
- The Ultimate Guide to Podcast Sponsorship
- Podcast Launch
- My last interview with John
- John on Instagram
- Video Video Video
- The Ultimate Guide To Starting A Podcast
- How To Automate Podcasts