Sean Vosler is an affiliate marketing and funnel building master. I wanted to get him on the show because I saw some of the really cool things he was doing with webinars, funnels, automation, squeeze pages, and much more. He’s such an experimenter and seems to test everything.
Anyway, to make sure that I got him on the show, I drove to his office, brought my microphone equipment, and interviewed him in person. This is the first time I’ve done an in-person interview and it was a really fun experience.
We filmed the whole session for Authority Insider members and had some “behind the scenes” type chats on camera. Look for that in the private members area shortly!
Sean and I talked for so long that I decided to break this up into two parts. This is part 2 and we talked about even more cool stuff.
Here’s just a taste of some of the things that we discussed on this episode:
- Why Sean creates so many whiteboard videos.
- The thing that Sean is doing to build his personal brand.
- What you should do with every product you promote as an affiliate.
- How to structure consulting deals for maximum return and enjoyment.
- The one thing that Sean did to 3x his business basically overnight.
- How to “teach” people into buying.
- The power of Snapchat and why you should be playing with it.
- Plus more.
- Authority Insider
- Listen to Part 1 with Sean Vosler
- Increase Academy
- Copy Hackers
- How To Win Friends and Influence People
- Insight Selling
- Check out the in-person video we made.
If you’re on Snapchat, you can actually take a picture of these images inside Snapchat to follow us. Give it a shot… 🙂
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card
. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!