Sean Vosler is an affiliate marketing and funnel building master. I wanted to get him on the show because I saw some of the really cool things he was doing with webinars, funnels, automation, squeeze pages, and much more. He’s such an experimenter and seems to test everything.
Anyway, to make sure that I got him on the show, I drove to his office, brought my microphone equipment, and interviewed him in person. This is the first time I’ve done an in-person interview and it was a really fun experience.
We filmed the whole session for Authority Insider members and had some “behind the scenes” type chats on camera. Look for that in the private members area shortly!
Sean and I talked for so long that I decided to break this up into two parts. This is part 1 and part 2 will be released a few days from now.
Here’s just a taste of some of the things that we discussed on this episode:
- The “most interesting man” blog strategy that got Sean started.
- How Sean connected so quickly with so many influencers to build his brand.
- The affiliate marketing tactics that Sean is testing that no one else seems to be using.
- The one tactic that’s working so well that Sean actually wished I didn’t bring it up.
- How to sell more through not actually selling.
- What Sean does when people come to him and ask for funnel building.
- Plus more (and even more coming in part 2).
- Part 2 of the Interview
- Increase Academy
- Click Funnel
- Check out the in-person video here.
- Dive deeper on affiliate marketing
Listen to this podcast episode and tell us your favorite quote from the episode and win a $10 Amazon gift card
. Simply type your favorite quote from this episode into the comments section below. If we choose your quote and share it on our Instagram page here, we will shoot you a gift card for $10 bucks to be used on Amazon.com. Since this contest is so new, and there are not a lot of comments yet, your chances of winning are huge!