Wilco is a full-time online marketing “whiz kid” who started his first business at the age of 16, when he started selling sunglasses online. Over the next decade and then some, Wilco has developed several online marketing applications and WordPress plugins.
This humble man is the founder of UpViral and Connectio, two powerful viral marketing applications. He spearheads a diverse, talented team of programmers, developers, designers and online marketing professionals to ensure that UpViral and Connectio continues to grow as top-shelf applications.
On today’s episode, Wilco will be telling us with us how to grow your email list exponentially. We will also discuss the intensity of Ad campaigns and how to effectively use and maintain them. We can neither confirm nor deny that Wilco walks us through the functions and benefits of UpViral and Connectio, you just have to listen to find out ;).
“Selling something is easy but getting people to actually use it and provide value to it on an ongoing basis is way harder.”– Wilco de Kreij
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Wilco’s Jumpstart to Marketing
- Progression of Tools or Softwares He Released
- Reasons Why He Stopped Using The Launch Model
- The downsides of Launch Model
- How To Make Sure Sales Stay Consistent whilst using Scarcity
- The traffic Sources He Uses
- Content Marketing as an Effective Tool to Drive Traffic
- Quick Tips on What Works for Him on Youtube Ads
- The Benefits of Using UpViral
- His Marketing Strategies To Get People to Use UpViral
- Trello & Butler as His Go-to Tools
- Expansion & Extraction Strategy
- Strategies on How To Make Ads Go Viral
- Wilco on the duration of Ad Campaigns
- Success Stories of Upviral
- Wilco's Favourite Book
Contact Wilco de Kreij:
References & links mentioned:
- UpViral (Our Upviral Bonus Package)
- UpViral Case Studies
- Butler For Trello
- Evergreen Profit's Trello Workflow
- Work Less, Make More by James Schramko
- How To Build A Large And Engaged List
- 7 Outside The Box Ways To Grow A List Really Fast
Subscribe & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flow Chart Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!