We are back and on today’s show, we are chatting with Doc Williams, an awesome guy who approached us to be a guest on our show. We couldn’t say no when we realized that he came with so much value and a model that was easy to follow and that we were excited to share.
Doc comes across as someone who has lived many lifetimes, going through a variety of businesses through the ages (even though he’s close to our age). He’s worked with ESPN, AppSumo, an Olympic medal team, he ran his own CrossFit gym and even a candy store! He’s done so many interesting things in his life, and he’s one of the very few people who have made the cut through reaching out to us directly with his model. He’s also worked with VaynerSports and is clearly someone who makes stuff happen.
You’ll hear how Doc takes the concept of creating content, which can be super time consuming, and leans into what your personality is best suited for. Then he discusses repurposing that content in a way in which you are getting it in front of the right people. You’ll also learn which channels are working and how to set up your own content funnel to keep it as simple for you so you don’t get overwhelmed trying to be everywhere on all the various social media channels. After you are done, check out our talks with Paul Clifford and David Sinick as we discuss content syndication, content upgrading, and speeding up the process for promoting and creating content.
“If the opportunity is there, I just try to listen as much as possible…how I could be of use.” – Doc Williams
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- Matt was the first person in his high school to do…..? Listen and find out!
- What things Doc would do differently if he had to start all over again
- How Doc turned a reality show opportunity into a new business idea
- What type of content you should be focused on providing in your business and why you don’t need to be everywhere, all the time across social media
- Doc’s personality assessment test, why everyone should take it and how you can get a copy for yourself
- How to run tests of your smaller pieces of content to know what works and get the right feedback from the right people first
- What Doc learned from selling candy at a young age to his friends
- And much, much more!
Contact Doc Williams:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Download: The Gary Vee Content Model 2.0
- Quuu Promote
- Google My Business
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Creativity Inc. by Ed Catmull & Amy Wallace
- Unlabel by Mark Ecko
- Grab the EGP Letter here
- Sponsored by Easy Webinar
- Using Automation To Repurpose Content – Paul Clifford
- The Ultimate SEO and Content Marketing Playbook – David Sinick
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!