In this episode, we have the honor of chatting with another true internet pioneer.
We’re talking David Wurtz, a co-founder of Google Drive, an advisor to Shopify, and now, the co-founder and CEO of Fractal.
In this episode David breaks down the evolution from Google Drive to going “all-in” on blockchain-gaming at Fractal.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this one over in the community Discord.
Join us for free at HardFork.gg/discord (We’re moving Hustle & Flowchart Discord Here)
Some Topics We Discussed with David Wurtz Include:
- Co-founding Google Drive
- Getting to know Justin Kan through Y-Combinator
- Why the transition into Web3
- The reason they decided to focus on gaming
- The pros and cons of the Solana blockchain
- How blockchain-gaming become mainstream
- A bold prediction about the gaming industry
- Will Google and Shopify move to Web3?
- Details about the new Fractal Wallet
- Why companies would choose to work with Fractal
- How early are we really?
- The game David’s most excited about
- And much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- Subscribe To The Hard Fork Gaming Channel
- Join the Discord Community
- Matt on Twitter | Joe on Twitter
- Hard Fork Gaming on Twitter
- Justin Kan – Selling Twitch For $970m And Starting A Web 3 Gaming Company
- Game Breakdown: Psyker
- Game Breakdown: MetaOps
Subscribe To & Review The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!