Dave Asprey, Mr. Bulletproof himself joins on today’s podcast. Dave is the founder of Bulletproof Coffee, a fellow podcaster, author of the New York Times bestseller The Bulletproof Diet as well as several other best-selling books.
In this show, we discuss how Dave got his funding for his first business as well as advice when it comes to starting out with your own venture, and what to do if you are not necessarily an “idea person”. We also talk about the importance of delegation so you can spend more time doing the things which only you can do, and the traits of that person you ultimately need to hire if you are to grow your business.
And of course, this podcast would not be complete without tips and tricks on hacking your health, timing your eating, how to start your day and other advice on how to obtain the most amount of energy and vibrant health for longevity. As you realize this is a must for your life and your business, be sure to check out our previous shows with Joe Cohen and Dr. Steve Ruden for even more information on biohacking and well-being.
“If you’re a good entrepreneur you shouldn’t be running any businesses. You hire people to run businesses for you.” – Dave Asprey
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to delegate your time properly
- Dave’s recommendations when starting a business from scratch
- How not to diet, but eat properly until your body is satisfied
- What makes a good brand and how you can tell if you are set up for failure right in the beginning
- How to live a great life full of energy
- What is the most valuable resource (and it’s not time)
- How to find creators if you are not an idea person
- Yet another reason to avoid fried foods
- How to find great people to work with so you can focus on building your business
- Dave’s most important tips on eating for enhanced energy all-day
- And much, much more!
Contact Dave Asprey:
- Check out Dave’s podcast at BulletProof radio, it’s always about human performance and you will love it
References and Links Mentioned:
- Get the EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com. This is our favorite SEO tool, and one of the awesome things they have is an area where you can enter a keyword you are thinking of ranking for, and it will show you the top ten things which that keyword is ranking for on Google. You can see how many backlinks it has, where they are coming from and reverse engineer the off page SEO for that keyword. It’s like having cheat codes for business. As of this episode, they have a 7 day $7 trial, so be sure to check it out.
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- The Law of Human Nature by Robert Greene
- Upgrade Labs
- 40 Years of Zen
- Home Biotic
- True Dark
- Energy For Success
- Bulletproof Diet Roadmap
- Our episode with Joe Cohen
- Our episode with Dr. Steve Ruden
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!