Today we are speaking again with Curt Maly, international speaker, a life-long entrepreneur, and CEO of Black Box Social Media. Curt is an engaging and fun speaker who just loves to dish on his extensive knowledge about Facebook marketing. You’ll hear him talk about how he won the coveted Masters of Marketing Championship belt award and how he turned this opportunity into an awesome story to promote his message of helping mission-based businesses to expand their reach and scale up through unique and creative digital marketing campaigns.
He also has great tips on how to reach the right people attending marketing events without you having to attend late night bar hopping trips or handing out millions of business cards, ultimately saving you both tons of time and money. Plus, he dives into the details of setting up and running your ad campaign the right way, so you will end up with the most cost effective, targeted leads and be relevant in the eyes of Facebook.
After you’ve listened, be sure to check out our episodes with Molly Pittman and Ralph Burns for more insights into Facebook advertising including how to scale your strategies to expand your audience, and tips to make sure your ads are engaging.
“A lot of people throw a lot of money away, but if we set everything up properly with all of the right automation and put up the right governors, you could literally go from getting 20 leads a day to 1,000 leads a day in less than 5 or 6 days.” – Curt Maly
Some Topics We Discussed Include:
- How to tweak your ad settings to get the best quality leads
- How to use propaganda in your marketing
- The right way to run lookalike audiences
- How Curt was able to generate half a million dollars worth of business for less than $2,000
- What the Facebook breakdown effect is and why you should know about it
- Reasons why you should reconsider turning off your most expensive ad
- A brilliant way to connect with the right people at events
- Whether or not the infamous belt was really stolen or not
- Facebook’s all important “Power of Five”
- And much, much more!
Contact Curt Maly:
References and Links Mentioned:
- Are you ready to be EPIC with us?! Then grab our EGP Letter here where you’ll get not only all of the notes for everything episode we’ve done and will do in the mail, a private forum community, plus new training videos all the time with us and our guests.
- This episode is sponsored by our go-to SEO research tool, Ahrefs.com. We use this amazing tool pretty much daily, and if you listen back to some of our most recent episodes, we breakdown some of the tactics we use in our intros, such as website audits, looking at our competitors’ websites, and finding low hanging fruit keywords for easy Google rankings. It’s like having cheat codes for business. As of this episode, they have a 7 day $7 trial, so be sure to check it out.
- The Evergreen Traffic Playbook
- Traffic and Conversions Summit
- Wicked Reports
- Our previous episode with Curt where we talked about Top of Funnel, Middle of Funnel and Bottom of Funnel strategies.
Subscribe & Review To The Hustle & Flowchart Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Hustle & Flowchart Podcast! If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!